If you are a big Harley Quinn fan and dream of being like your hero, and you are thinking about the Harley Quinn tattoo, then you have come to the right place. You should definitely check out this selection of Harley Quinn tattoos.
Today we’ll be looking at designs inspired by the comics and by Margot Robbie’s character in Suicide Squad.
Harley Quinn Tattoos Meaning
Harley Quinn is quickly rising as one of the most well known DC characters due to her movies and shows. Let’s look at some Harley inspired tattoos.
Most of the Harley Quinn tattoo looks pretty bad. Looks like she made them herself using a sewing needle and ink pen.
- Black heart on her cheek “Rotten” on her jawline
- “Daddy’s Lil Monster” on her left clavicle
- “Property of Joker” on her left shoulder blade
- “I’m watching you” with eyes tramp stamp
- A decorative J on her right arm
- A blue and red diamond jester pattern on her right forearm
- “Lucky you” in script on her public bone
- “PUDDIN” on her upper left thigh
- “P+H” in a heart with an arrow through it in the same place
- “I’LL WAIT FOREVER,” also in the same place
- A Joker skull, same place
- 40 tally marks, same place
- I <3 PUDDIN on her right thigh
- Harley + Puddin, with Puddin crossed out in Birds of Prey, same spot
- Black diamond jester patterns and two black hearts, same spot
- “Let me tell you a sekret,” same
Harley Quinn Tattoo Placement
Since red and black or pink and blue are distinctive colors of Harley’s character, they are widely used in tattooing. Inks with this nutty lady vary from large realistic portrait style ones to small and simple tattoo images presenting hearts, diamonds or words ‘Puddin’, ‘Rotten’, ‘Daddy’s Lil Monster’ etc. Smaller inks look fantastically on the wrist, ankle, finger or arm. Bigger images may be placed on the thigh, quarter sleeve, back, ribs. As to tattoo styles, you aren’t limited in the choice.
Harley Quinn Tattoos in Movie
Harley Quinn is one of the most famous characters in the world of DC comics. She first appeared in the Batman comic in September 1992. Harley Quinn’s popularity peaked after the release of Suicide Squad in August 2016, in which her character played Margot Robbie.
Harley Quinn Tattoos Amazon
Harley Quinn Tattoo Small